Click on an individual question to show / hide the answer for that particular question. Click the
"collapse all / expand all" links to display the content for all questions. Click the "search" link to search for text or tags.
What takes place at the weekly meetings?
Lots of things!
1. Members may present their investment properties they want to sell.
2. We usually have a featured speaker on a real estate related topic.
3. Networking with other real estate investors.
4. Real estate investing problem-solving Q&A sessions.
5. Announcements of upcoming events.
...but mainly, our meetings are about building business relationships which is the heart of being a real estate investor.
If I want to sell any of my investment properties, how do I present it to the group?
We usually recognize two (2) ways to tell folks about your property:
a) Formal - this just means you've prepared a handout or flyer. This is usually the best way. It often yields the best response. Include a photo, the address, contract terms, price, SqFt, number of bedrooms/baths, comps, rental information, etc.
b) Informal - no flyer or handout. This is strictly a verbal pitch. Make it memorable! Always mention your name and phone number.